Friday, November 04, 2005

Use your Brains !

Mamma always told me to use my brains. When a hard situation would arise she always wanted me to figure it out for myself... This was her way of getting me prepared to face the world head-on. "Use the brains God gave you!" she would tell me over and over"
But hav'nt you ,at times, just wanted to chill and use someone elses brains to get you through the day? Some would say it's just plain lazy to rely on others but Daddy always said
"Work Smart not Hard" so who do you listen to?
Dont get me wrong, I have always been a thinker; a user of the brain, if you will....
I have lain awake many a night pondering the mysteries of the universe.....Spent hours and
even days looking for an answer to lifes most puzzling questions...such as...

Why is there a light in the Fridge but not the Freezer?

Can a Hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?

If Wile E. Coyote had all that money to buy Acme stuff,
Why didn't he just buy dinner?

Do you see what I mean? Many unanswered questions out there!

If Jimmy cracked corn and no one cares ....Why is there a song about it?

Who was the first person to say...."See that chicken over there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes out of it ASS!.....

Why does a dog get mad when you blow in his face, But take him for a ride in the car and he wants to hang his head out the window and face into the wind?

Why do Twinkle Twinke Little Star and the Alphabet song have the same Tune?

Why did you just start singing??

If people point to their wrist when they want to know what time it is....
Why dont they point to their crotch when they want to know where the bathroom is???

Maybe I need to eat more Brain Food....

in closing....Power to the Brain!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home