Friday, November 18, 2005

"Oceanaria"

O..cean..aria
There's so much that isn't seen.
the waters calm on top,
But there's so much more beneath.

I stand alone observing,the different shades of blue;
Your beauty is most obvious,
But I know there's more to you...

The shore surrounds the water,
and holds it in its place.
But it can't restrain the life beneath,
It's confined to its own space..

Sometime's feelings overflow,
At times they run away..
Just like the waves that crash the shore,
then race back to the bay.

Life beneath the Horizon,
Can show itself at will.
It can jump with jubulation,
or submerse and just be still.

I for one, live on the edge.
Ride the waves out to the calm.
To my Sweet Oceanaria,
To you I give this song.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet oceanaria.....i thought i was sweet melissa..oops! i mean betty

1:04 PM  
Blogger Billy the Kid said...

Sweet Betty, you know where you stand.
You have me melting,
In the palm of your hand.
But Oceanaria is now,,
intrieging and new..
young and beautiful
Just Like You!!! :)

1:25 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

sweet poem, thankx :)
xoxo

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home