Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Good ole Big-ens or Big ole Good-ens?

I've been asked before "Would Billy rather have Good ole Big-ens or Big ole Good-ens?"...and after giving it a fair amount of ponderin I've come to the conclusion it dont matter what you call it ....JUST GIVE IT TO ME !!!.....
let me put it in prospective for ya...

Down at the cantina they would just bring me a Beer....
Down at the feed lot,,,a bale of hay or a sack of oats...
Down at the Bank, a bag of money...
Down at the post office, a stamp...
Down at the diner, a Sirloin...
Down at the Mercants Market, a plug of tobacco...
Down at the Undertakers, a casket...
Down at the Livery Stable, a Clydsdale...
Down at the Church, a Bible...
Down at the Sherriff's office, a Warrant for my arrest...
Down at the Hotel, a room
But if you go down to Miss Kitty's and ask for a BIG OLE GOOD_EN
or a GOOD OLE BIG_EN.....your libel to get more than to bargained for
like I did last night. That girl was ALL THAT and more
It was ALL GOOD, though I hated havin to leave...
She can wear anything and make it look good...
But ya know what looked best on her????

ME !!!!









Know why she's leanin on the tree??

Why not use both arms and rest a while??









Billy The Kidder??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home