Monday, November 21, 2005

Fast and Furious !


Boy I'm tellin ya, holidaze are here before ya know it!!
I was headin to my favorite waterin hole and just about got into a bottle neck of traffic on Hwy 6 and hwy 281... seem everyone was tring to get into the Koffee Kup Kafe at the same time for one of thier famous $25.00 slices of meringue...So I cut a left at the plumbers, ran the stop sign in front of the police station (out of respect) and

as I crossed the Bosque River I saw a little water under the bridge and remembered how I used to fish up from the park and how I used to be impressed with all the quietness of Hico...
Now its Fast and Furious and ever man for himself...
Bulldos for everyone!!! in a hurry gotta go!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Betty said...

I hate it when that happens.....Disrespecting the police I mean!! Ha Ha Betty

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home